Machine Learning (Computer Vision) Engineer
- Design and Implement CV machine learning solutions for customer’s projects
- Deploy CV machine learning solutions to customer’s on-premise environments
- Build up CV related software products
- Masters or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid foundation in data structures and complex algorithms
- Solid foundation of Computer Vision (CV) and hands-on experience in CV tasks such as text detection, tracking and recognition, image classification, SLAM, sementic segmentation, etc.
- Experience in at least one deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Excellent level of coding skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to learn different technologies quickly
Nice to have:
- Publications on top conferences such as CVPR, NIPS, ICCV, ECCV, etc.
- Strong python and parallel programming (such as CUDA)
- Experience in database.
- Competitive salary/benefits/stock options
- A dynamic working environment on fast-growth path together with the company
- Diversified and tailored career paths
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.