- Real-Time: Interact with and learn from human in real-time to build models automatically using Edge Computing
- AutoML: Models are automatically established and configured by background AI models, no coding or data scientist required
- Customer Friendly: Pre-defined and pre-built models for common real-world use cases
- Self-evolving Model: Models can self-improve over time with more data accumulated
- System Monitoring: The entire system and all sub components are visually monitored, administrators can zoom into any sub component to check status and performance
- Singularity Focus: Text and Image based Document Processing, as opposed to Voice Recognition or Robotics
- Multiple input formats: Excel, Word, PDF, Images, Email, Fax, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, Plain Text, etc.
- Multiple input languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Fast: to train an AI model in just a few minutes
- Efficient: One computer (8core, 16GB memory) can process 36,000 pages per hour
- Accurate: exceeding top human performer
- Secure: can deploy in customer’s private IT environment or over the cloud
A leading security house in China
- Analyze, screen and match trading behavioral information of customers, in order to render tailored investment services.
- Develop tools to automatically extract multi-format trading data from various fund management firms, and to cross-examine with data generated by the internal business divisions involved in those transactions. Verification alert is triggered in case of data discrepancy.
An large insurance company
Cutting workforce for insurance claims and increasing the processing speed and accuracy are critical to the survival and success of insurance companies. Leveraging Singularity’s text and image based document processing platforms and solutions, one of the largest insurance companies is gaining competitive advantage by increasing the efficiency of their claim processing.
A boutique hedge fund
Hedge funds are continuously seeking for good and dynamic trading signals for algorithm trading. Singularity Systems Inc. uses AutoML to generate regression signals for quantitative trading on the real time, the trading signal is trained on a dramatic amount of historical trading data, and is optimized by the most recent trading data on the fly. Therefore, the trading signal can catch up and be adapted to the latest trading patterns very quickly.